Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Bradley Cooper Had the Cutest Date to the 'Maestro' Premiere: His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Lea De Seine - Glamour

Bradley Cooper is obviously super proud of his daughter, which makes the whole thing even sweeter. Talking about Lea's precocious intellect with Emma Stone for Variety's Actors on Actors series, Cooper said, “I was with my daughter the other day; she’s like, ‘So what happens after, when you die?’ I was like, ‘You know, I actually don’t know.’ Because I just always tell her the truth.” The actor said Lea then asked, “'Doesn’t Google know?’ I was like, ‘Oh my God.’”

Kids grow up so fast, don't they?


Adblock test (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Bradley Cooper Had the Cutest Date to the 'Maestro' Premiere: His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Lea De Seine - Glamour )
https://ift.tt/ya7wSPl
Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce conspiracy theories abound on political right with K.C. Chiefs in Super Bowl - CBS News

The budding love story featuring music superstar Taylor Swift and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce took an unexpected turn into th...

Postingan Populer