Rechercher dans ce blog

Monday, March 7, 2022

Devin Booker makes rare comment on dating Kendall Jenner: 'I'm enjoying life' - Page Six

He’s remaining a closed book.

Devin Booker played relatively coy when asked in a new interview whether it’s “hard” navigating fame and dating Kendall Jenner, saying he is simply living his best life.

“I wouldn’t say hard. Honestly, I’m enjoying life to the fullest, and that came off my tongue so easily because it wasn’t always this way, but I feel like I’m in a good place right now,” he told WSJ. Magazine’s “My Monday Morning” series.

“I love my family, I love the people around me, and I love the impact that I get to have on this world, the younger generation under me and the kids who look up to me.”

The start of the Phoenix Suns baller’s relationship with Jenner was shrouded in mystery, as they first sparked romance rumors in spring 2020 with various outings together but did not confirm their relationship until they became Instagram-official on Valentine’s Day 2021.

The pair seldom posted about each other on social media in an attempt to maintain privacy, but they did honor their one-year anniversary in June 2021 and paid tribute to the milestone with photos of themselves cozying up to one another.

Booker, 25, and Jenner, 26, then took their romance abroad to Capri, Italy, where they were photographed lounging on a yacht in August.

Devin Booker sitting on bleachers during a photo shoot.
“I love my family, I love the people around me, and I love the impact that I get to have on this world,” he told WSJ. Magazine of his relationship with Jenner.
Lyndon French

Despite their love approaching the two-year mark, Jenner excluded Booker from appearing on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”

“Kendall’s always had this rule — she just felt like she had to be with someone for at least a year before she lets them be a part of the show, because she doesn’t always know what people’s intentions are,” executive producer Farnaz Farjam told Bravo’s “The Daily Dish” podcast last June.

It’s unclear whether Booker will appear on the Kardashian-Jenner family’s upcoming Hulu series, “The Kardashians.”

Adblock test (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Devin Booker makes rare comment on dating Kendall Jenner: 'I'm enjoying life' - Page Six )
https://ift.tt/vVkQjro
Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce conspiracy theories abound on political right with K.C. Chiefs in Super Bowl - CBS News

The budding love story featuring music superstar Taylor Swift and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce took an unexpected turn into th...

Postingan Populer